Flesh and Blood: Welcome to Rathe Hero Deck - Bravo, Showstopper
This is a 60 card Guardian deck ready to play right out of the box. Built around the hero Bravo, Showstopper, it showcases the Crush mechanic.
The star of the Everfest Carnival, leader of the Legendarium, performing stories and legends for cheering crowds. Bravo grew up listening to the tales of old, fascinated by past heroes and adventurers. When his destiny came knocking, with a curious quest and mysterious companions, Bravo jumped at the chance to become a true hero. Now, he has embraced the legend of the Guardians, and is ready to write his own story.
Confident, charming and theatrical, Bravo treats battle like a performance. Set the stage, build the anticipation, and prepare for the grand finale, for once heâs ready to strike, nothing can stand in the way of his powerful attacks.
- Crushing Blows - "Bravo, the Strongest Man in all of Rathe", or so the posters pinned to trees and alehouse doors say when the Everfest carnival approaches. Crush attacks are the most powerful attacks in Welcome to Rathe! Often the opponent will be able to dodge their full impact, but if Bravo is able to gain a dominating position, the severe detrimental crush effects will cripple the opponents plans.
- Domination - Bravo is a master of dominating the limelight, and likewise combat. His hero ability plays a key role in his performance, making his showstopping acts impossible to miss! Bravo's ability makes his crush attacks with 7 or more power more likely to deal the four damage required to inflict their debilitating effects.
- Star of the Show - When Bravo takes the stage, his presence fills the room. Such is the aura of a great showman. Aura's are a key part of Bravo's act, bolstering his ability to impose himself on center stage and on the battlefield. Bravo's auras stay in the arena when you play them, giving you an ongoing effect or an effect at a future point in time.
- 60 Card ready to play Guardian deck
- Bravo, Showstopper hero, weapon, and equipment included
- Mini rulebook