More than six centuries have passed since the Fall changed Eä. Humanity struggles to rebuild after that cataclysm and the Long Winter that followed. With the Hollow Throne empty, the Hundred Kingdoms remain embroiled in internecine warfare, as the Nobility covets the remnants of the Empire, while the Church grinds its teeth at the weakened Orders. With mankind far from the glory and might of its Old Dominion, the enigmatic Spires exert their power for the first time in eons. Shedding millennia of custom and practice, the merchant princes seek the wealth of the lesser races, in an effort to break the stranglehold of power the Directorate and the Sovereign House exert. As the vicious games of these elders spill into the mortal realm, misery and warfare spread like a disease from their domains...
Grab a friend and dive into the world of Conquest: The Last Argument of Kings with our Core Box Set! With proposed scenarios designed to ease you into the system of Conquest, the box contains three warbands and a commander unit for each faction, allowing two players to clash on the field. Whether you rally the might of the Hundred Kingdoms or command the twisted creations of the Spires, the objective is one and the same: Conquest.
- Pheromancer: 1 Plastic Miniature, 1 Base and 1 Command Card
- Brute Drones: 3 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Cavalry Plastic Stands, 3 Bases and 1 Command Card
- Abomination: 1 Plastic Miniature, 1 Monster Stand and 1 Command Card
- Force-Grown Drones: 24 Plastic Miniatures, 6 Infantry Plastic Stands, 24 Bases and 1 Command Card
- Noble Lord: 1 Plastic Miniature, 1 Base, 1 Cavalry Plastic Stand and 1 Command Card
- Men-at-Arms: 24 Plastic Miniatures, 6 Infantry Plastic Stands, 24 Bases and 1 Command Card
- Mercenary Crossbowmen: 12 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Infantry Plastic Stands, 12 Bases and 1 Command Card
- Household Knights: 3 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Cavalry Plastic Stands, 3 Bases and 1 Command Card
- 6 plastic model objective markers
- x12 dice
- 1 soft-cover Rulebook.