Betrayal at Baldur's Gate
The shadow of Bhaal has come over Baldur's Gate, summoning monsters and other horrors from the darkness!
As you build and explore the iconic city's dark alleys and deadly catacombs, you must work with your fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. That is, until some horrific evil turns one'or possibly more'of you against each other. Was it a mind flayer's psionic blast or the whisperings of a deranged ghost that caused your allies to turn traitor? You'll have no choice but to keep your enemies close!
Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill board game, Betrayal at Baldur's Gate you'll return to Baldur's Gate again and again only to discover it's never the same game twice.
Can you and your party survive the madness or will you succumb to the mayhem and split (or slaughter!) the party?
- 1 rulebook
- 2 haunt books (Traitor's Tome, and Secrets of Survival)
- 42 tiles, including:
- 13 building tiles
- 14 street tiles
- 15 catacomb tiles
- 1 Elfsong Tavern/Inner Chamber/Kitchen start tile
- 1 Catacomb Landing/Kitchen Basement start tile
- 6 prepainted plastic adventurer figures
- 6 two-sided character cards
- 30 plastic clips
- 8 dice
- 1 Turn/Damage track
- 80 cards (event, item, omens)
- 6 player aid cards
- 215 tokens